Last week Eric Smith found a bug in z80dasm, the disassembler for the Zilog Z80 microprocessor I put together a few years ago when I was researching Galaksija's ROM. It turns out a corner case in relative addressing where the offset would wrap around the 16-bit address space boundary of the CPU wasn't handled correctly. For such cases the code would create labels with excessively long names which overflowed some internal fixed-length string buffers, leading to stack corruption.
Hence a new release of z80dasm after almost 4 years. You can download the source tarball from https://www.tablix.org/~avian/z80dasm/.
I also used this opportunity to move the code from my old CVS repository to git, so you can now also clone the repository with:
$ git clone https://www.tablix.org/~avian/git/z80dasm.git
As for binary packages, Eric is packaging z80dasm for Fedora. I've put together updated packages for Debian and will do my best to get them into the Debian Unstable as soon as possible (as Debian is now three releases of z80dasm behind).