This is a stable branch of Tablix kernel based on the 0.2 development branch.
- include modules by Giovanni Perego 
Following items could be completed during this stable branch:
- First benchmarks show that 0.2.x branch achieves approximately 75% of the generations per minute of the 0.1.x branch. There is still some room for optimization in the ext_update() function.
- Mostly done in 0.3.1 All strings that come from libxml must be xmlChar and handled by functions from xmlstring.h. Cast from (char *) to (xmlChar *) is allowed only when string is in UTF8 encoding.
- Clean up of the master.c source file.
- Fix module loading to work on systems where modules don't have ".so" extension.
- Update Debian package scripts to conform to newer compatibility level (?)
Check this for possible optimizations: