Re: [tablix-list] Some module of mine

From: Tomaž Šolc <tomaz.solc_at_tablix.org>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 17:41:04 +0200

> I've quickly looked your definition file; that module should not be used
> as mandatory, since its way to calculate the associations could not
> reach zero in some situation: I think I have put some details in the
> DoxyGen comments.

Documentation says this:

"Look that if you specify - as above - two possible associations
relative to the same destination resource type ("ward" in the example)
the fitness funtion will never return 0 (one of them cannot be
satisfied), so use always this module as non-mandatory."

But my example uses only one association per resource. So the fitness
function should be able to return 0 (because all specified associations
can be satisfied)?

It's just that I would like to have a simple test for the functionality
of the module before I put it into the release.

Regards
Tomaž