Re: [tablix-list] Some module of mine

From: Giovanni Perego <giovanni.perego_at_grupposandonato.it>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 00:26:00 +0200

At 14:48 19/08/09 +0200, you wrote:
>I've made this simple test case for "associcate" module, but it doesn't
>seem to work. The fitness function always returns 2, even though the
>solution is already given in the file.
>
>But if I remove one of the <restriction> tags, then I get fitness 0.
>
>Am I missing something?

Hello
Sorry, I was on holidays...
I've quickly looked your definition file; that module should not be used as
mandatory, since its way to calculate the associations could not reach zero
in some situation: I think I have put some details in the DoxyGen comments.
Anyway, after more than one year, I really don't remember the exact
behavior of the code; I will check it as soon as possibile and I'll make
you know.
Best regards
G.