some help

From: Luke Burgess <lukeb_at_cti.co.za>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:08:31 +0200

Hi there,

I need some support for time table generation in tablix2.
The way it must work is that there is no set classes of learners that
all go together to the same subjects, but rather it works that there are
groups for each subject. Learners are assigned to these groups. This
means that they split up for each subject.

The problem is that the events for all the groups that a learner belongs
to, cannot happen at the same time. I have used conflicts-with, but this
means that every class resource needs to conflict with all the other
groups that belong to the learners it contains. I have tryed this, but
tablix seems to take exceedingly long time to generate these timetables.

Im not sure if this is the best way?

Regards
Luke