Re: [tablix-list] Some module of mine

From: Tomaž Šolc <tomaz.solc_at_tablix.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 20:25:10 +0200

Hi Giovanni

> one year ago, for a nurse rostering problem, I wrote two new modules for
> Tablix 0.3.5 and I have modified some existing one (freeperiod, sametime
> and timeplace) to make them more generic (mainly to be able to use
> different resource types) and the htmlcss export module to have a more
> flexible output. Of course, in modified modules, I have kept complete
> compatibility with previous versions.
> New modules handle the evaluation of resource sequences in time tables
> (patternmatch.c) and multiple resources coupling (associate.c).
> All modules are commented according to Mod-doc2.pl std.
>
> Can they be interesting for Tablix next releases or for publishing on
> Tablix site?
> Do you want me to send you? (How?)

That sounds great. Yes, of course they would be interesting for the release.

You can send them to this list or my personal email (tomaz.solc_at_tablix.org).

It would be best if you can make patches for the modified modules: use
"cvs diff -u" if you made a CVS checkout or "diff -u original-file.c
modified-file.c".

Thanks
Tomaž