Timetable question

From: Mark Martin <mbannar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 22:33:45 -0700

At our school students sign up for courses like English 12, Math 12, Spanish 12 and History 12. Suppose the principal makes the decision, based on enrolment figures, that there will be 3 sections of English 12, 2 sections of Math 12, 1 section of Spanish 12 and 2 sections of History 12. There is only one teacher of Math 12, one teacher of English 12, one teacher of Spanish 12 and one teacher of History 12. My job is to arrange these sections so there are no student conflicts. I have two questions:

1. Can Tablix decide how to allocate students to sections in order to remove conflicts?

2. If Tablix can decide how to allocate students to sections, how is this achieved, if not what software is available for this allocation problem?

Thank you for your help,
William Gregson
Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660826