Re: [tablix-list] available.so and holes.so

From: Tomaž Šolc <tomaz.solc_at_tablix.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:44:48 +0100

Hi

> Could I possibly modify the holes function to take these non-available
> timeslots into account? Or is that something impossible/hard to do?

Nothing is impossible :)

One way you could do it is to add a handler for the "not-available"
restriction to the "holes.so" module. That way you could get information
  about which timeslots aren't available into the "holes.so" module.
Then you would need to modify the fitness function to take that into
account when calculating the fitness value.

Best regards
Tomaz