Re: [tablix-list] Two resources of a defined resource group possible?

From: Tomaz Solc <tomaz.solc_at_tablix.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:52:10 +0100

Hi

> i am trying to solve the following problem:
> I want to schedule tournament matches so that the competing teams have a
> evenly spread schedule (meaning: they have a good average time between
> their matches, so the time between their matches should not be too high
> or too low).
> There will be around 100 teams playing 600 matches within 1,5 days on 4
> fields.

I did something similar a while ago for a national F5J competition
(model airplanes). The trick is to have matches defined as resources,
not events.

I've attached a sample XML for the configuration I used. The "group"
resource is equal to your "match" (except that there are usually 8 or
more people in a group).

Best regards
Tomaz