[Fwd: Timetabling Standards]

From: Tomaz Solc <tomaz.solc_at_tablix.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 17:41:02 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Timetabling Standards
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:23:43 +0100
From: Peter Karich <lopeathal_at_web.de>
To: Tomaz Solc <tomaz.solc_at_tablix.org>

Hello Timetabling Folks again,

I created a forum [1] and a mailing list [2] for the timetabling
standardization stuff.
Finally I created some initially Java classes [3] for the data
abstraction and
its class diagram which should be readable for all programmers [4].

Again - it could be really helpful if you ask some more people to join!

Thank you and have nice new year 2008!

Peter Karich.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=767141
[2] gstpl-standards_at_lists.sourceforge.net
Subscribe via:
[3] Checkout via:
svn co
https://gstpl.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gstpl/branches/ttstandards
ttstandards
You will have to join gstpl to get write access.
[4] http://gstpl.wikispaces.com/space/showimage/ttstandards-data.jpg

PS: The page:
http://gstpl.wikispaces.com/Timetabling+Standards
will summarize actions with important links like the things above.
I will mirror this page to the ttstandards repository as html to allow
users with a slow internet connection to participate.