First post: Available.so

From: Slinger Jansen <slinger_at_cs.uu.nl>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:28:21 +0100

Hey hey,

I just completely overbooked a teacher for one day (only one day in my
schedule). Then, I made a restriction so that he gets the first period
off. The result is that Tablix seems to run forever, and never stop. No
biggie to me, but I need to sanitize my data every time I use Tablix.

Possibly I am overreacting, and just didn't let Tablix run long enough...

Slinger

--
dr. Slinger Remy Lokien Jansen
*email :* slinger_at_cs.uu.nl <mailto:slinger_at_cs.uu.nl>

*Universiteit Utrecht*
Institute of Information and Computing Sciences
Centrumgebouw Noord, B234
Padualaan 14, De Uithof
3584CH Utrecht 	*office :* CGN-B234
*telephone :* +31 (30) 253 1807