Re: [tablix-list] maximizing study time between two exams???

From: Max Becker <maxbecker_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 06:51:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I think I have a very similar problem. I need to give students enough
time to do their homework between repetions of events.

Example:
There are 2 repetitions of a lesson scheduled for a class. If they
happen on consecutive days that's bad (aka should add a weight).

Is there any way to model this with the existing modules? How? If I
need to write a new module for this...what would be a good module to
use as a basis for modification (starting point)?

I don't fear writing a new module, I just don't want to waste time on
something that's probably been done before. And my C is pretty rusty,
so it will take me some time without good code to start with.

Thanks for any help,
Max

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs