tbalix 0.3.5 and module capability.so

From: Sébastien <sebastien.theysREMOVE_at_THISugent.be>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:33:25 +0200

Hi,

I installed version 0.3.5. to fix the problem of the fixed-module.

After that I wanted to use the module “Capability.so” but the following
remark appeared:

[xxxxx] xmlsup: Loading module /usr/lib/tablix2/recurrence.so

[xxxxx] xmlsup: Loading module /usr/lib/tablix2/fixedtime.so

[xxxxx] xmlsup: Loading module /usr/lib/tablix2/fixed.so

[xxxxx] xmlsup: Loading module /usr/lib/tablix2/capability.so

[xxxxx] xmlsup: Can't load module '/usr/lib/tablix2/capability.so'

[xxxxx] modsup: /usr/lib/tablix2/capability.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory [xxxxx] xmlsup: FATAL: Module capability
failed to load [tablix] No results were received

IS this module not available??? I realy needed it... to let tablix choose a
room with a good capacity(in numbers of students)

I tried it like you sais before with the restriction capacity, but this
module doesn’t work I think in 0.3.5. Is this possible and do you have a
solution for my problem.

I also added my xml-input file...

On before, many many thanks for your response,

Sébastien