Re: [tablix-list] About a new user interface

From: Les Richardson <lesREMOVE@THIScelery.richtech.ca>
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 21:40:26 CEST

Hi Tomaz,

> I have looked into BackupPC and it looks nice but I don't think we
> should follow that example. It looks pretty much like a classical CGI
> application, for example mixing HTML code with Perl.

I don't use any kind of framework... Open Admin is a simple application
using only some LaTeX templates with a metadata table controlling editing
functions, etc.

I would build a scheduling component in the same fashion to integrate with
OA and to also provide stand alone functionality to Tablix.

Les R.