Re: [tablix-list] About a new user interface

From: R. Quenett <fridayREMOVE@THISquen.net(R.>
Date: Sat Mar 31 2007 - 15:03:11 CEST

Hi,

snipped from a post by: Tomaz Solc

" We had two ideas on how to proceed:

" One is a GTK application in the style of the current G-Tablix, but with

" The other is a web-based frontend. Kind of a successor to Jorell that

" We would love to hear some comments about this. What kind of interface
" would you prefer? Is anyone willing to participate in the development?

Version 3 of http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/ has implemented a
comprehensive and very impressive, but totally optional, web based
gui (written in perl ::-) to a command line backup program. I have
just started to become a bit familiar with it so I don't know a lot
about it but, so far anyway, I like it a lot. I especially like the
way that both documentation and configuration, while perfectly
functional on a stand alone basis, are fully integrated into the web
gui.

It might be worth a look.