Re: [tablix-list] New HTML export module

From: Antonio Duran <adminies.elbrocenseREMOVE@THISedu.juntaextremadura.net>
Date: Mon Mar 27 2006 - 09:08:27 CEST

Hi. I like the new format, and it looks OK in Firefox. My output is
realliy big now, so i am trying this as soon as i can.

What i do miss in this new format is the combination of conflicting
clasess in one timetable. I mean, here:
http://www.tablix.org/static/sample2-result.html#class12

you can see the whole "real class" timetable, while it seems you can't
do the same with the new format. Am i right?

Best regards,
Antonio.

El vie, 24-03-2006 a las 23:09 +0100, Tomaz Solc escribió:

SGIEX - Software libre para la gestión del instituto.
http://ieselbrocense.juntaextremadura.net/aduran/sgiex/