Re: [tablix-list] Some modules modifications

From: Antonio <adminies.elbrocenseREMOVE@THISedu.juntaextremadura.net>
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 16:17:52 CET

Hi.

El vie, 27-01-2006 a las 19:39 +0100, Tomaz Solc escribió:
> Why exactly do you need this? I think restrictions like this are
> dangerous, because other modules (at least those which use timetable
> extensions) depend on sametime.so and timeplace.so.

Well, i need it because it is how things work here. Blocks of different
classes joinning to share a lesson is a common thing in high schools in
Spain. Is there any other way to make two classes attend the same
lesson?
Anyway, correct me if i am wrong, i don't think it is a problem: if you
don't define any "joins" restriction, sametime and timeplace modules are
going to behave like always. If you define any of them, the modules will
work as usual when checking two no related events, and they will not
check the "joins" pairs, because they are supposed to be in the same
place at the same time. If i am forgetting something, please tell me.

Best regards,
Antonio.