Some modules modifications

From: Antonio Duran <adminies.elbrocenseREMOVE@THISedu.juntaextremadura.net>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 09:32:10 CET

Hi. Finally I had some time to play with Tablix again and finish the
things i had started.
I have made some modifications to some modules, to allow my problem
i have classes that divide in blocks of students, and each block has a
different lesson. Then, blocks of different classes that have the same
lesson join in the same room to have it. An example:

Group A chooses between Math (group A_M) and Literature (group A_L)
Group B chooses between Math (group B_M) and Literature (group B_L)

Then group A_M and group B_M join at the same time at the same room with
the same teacher. And groups A_L and B_L do the same at the same time in
another room with another teacher.

Modules involved:

- sametime.so

Modified for not checking tuples with the 'joins' restriction.

- timeplace.so

Modified for not checking tuples with the 'joins' restriction.

- sametimeas.so

Modified to use updater functions.

- sameeventas.so

Modification of sametimeas.so to schedule the dependant event in the
same room.

I had modified timeblocks.so to use resource domains, but when i
downloaded latest consecutive.so from cvs i saw that this module is no
longer needed, is it?

I am entering my data step by step, and i will nedd to addd some other
restrcitions, but until now i think Tablix does vey well :) I have
solved 13 classes (out of about 30-40) in about 8 hours in one computer.
I will add more computing power soon.

Best regards,
Antonio