english screenshots?

From: Florian Lang <florianlangREMOVE@THISarcor.de>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 06:37:23 CET

Hey dudes,

I just read the slashdot article about Edubuntu and somehow ended up at
the G-Tablix screenshot collection. Yes, it says, it is available in
english and slovene. Yes, I guess slovene is a nice language - but I still
think it is a top priority to offer screenshots in english.

In our days, people don't want to read feature lists (even educated ones
using school timetabling), they want to get an impression by pictures. And
if one can understand the buttons and menus, the impression is so much better.

I won't do it, because I am not using the software. But I just felt, this
is a major faux pas. I think english screenshots are more important than
fixing some minor bugs.

Sorry for bitching around and not providing help.

Looks like a nice pice of software though.

Wish you a lot of fun with it.

Florian