Tablix2 seems to be trying to invoke tablix

From: John Winters <johnREMOVE@THISsinodun.org.uk>
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 22:53:20 CET

Hello all,

I tried Tablix a while back but found it couldn't cope with our
real-world timetables - not even a simplified version.

Since I saw the announcement of the new version I thought I'd give it
another go. I've downloaded, compiled and installed it but then I come
unstuck when I try to run it. Through pvm it seems to be trying to
invoke an executable called "tablix", but there's no longer an
executable of that name in the build. Like this:

$ tablix2 Shiplake2004-5.xml
TABLIX version 0.3.0, PGA general timetable solver
Copyright (C) 2002-2005 Tomaz Solc

[tablix] Some nodes on host 'bletchley' failed to start.
libpvm [t40006]: tablix: Not Found
[tablix] fatal: all nodes failed.
$

Any ideas what I'm missing?