Re: [tablix-list] gtablix 0.0.9-9 development release

From: igzebedze <igzebedzeREMOVE@THISauch.eu.org>
Date: Sat Oct 22 2005 - 00:05:05 CEST

> There is a patch attached that fixes this (it detects the path to
> modulesref.xml file by running "tablix2 -v"). I think it would be best
> if you would handle this path in the same way as you handle the path to
> the fitness modules.

fixed, tnx.

i am wondering, can i relly on this file about the modules, that are
included in the tablix2 distribution, or do i still have to check the
modules directory?

> Another thing: there is a problem if more that one user is using
> Gtablix
> on one machine, because all instances use the same temporary directory
> /tmp/gtablix. I believe it would be better to generate a random name
> for
> this directory on start-up. I think perl already has some functions for
> this (mktemp, tmpnam, tempfile or something similar)

interesting, didn't think of this... fixed, tnx

btw, what do you dear readers think, when will i be able to dump the
support for tablix 1.x ? do you still use it?

regards, bostjan