Re: [tablix-list] gtablix 0.0.9-9 development release

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.co.uk>
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 15:32:56 CEST

Hi

Over the months, I've periodically tried installing gtablix from source as
you've announced them, but even on a fresh Fedora Core 4 installation they
always fail with the FileChooserDialog problem I've had since about release
0.2!

Today, I tried using the rpm, but I now get:

Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::export_tablix2) is needed by package
gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::lists_handlers) is needed by package
gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::check) is needed by package gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::xml) is needed by package gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::settings) is needed by package
gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::init) is needed by package gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::ttview) is needed by package gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::export_tablix1) is needed by package
gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::gui) is needed by package gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::ttedit) is needed by package gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::modinfo) is needed by package gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::import_tablix2) is needed by package
gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::import_tablix1) is needed by package
gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::helpers) is needed by package gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::input_fet) is needed by package
gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::wizard) is needed by package gtablix
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(gtablix::plot) is needed by package gtablix

I still know nothing about perl so it could be something simple! Any help
would be appreciated as my config file is now too complete/complicated for
manual maintenance.