Re: [tablix-list] subjects-sameday.c tablix2 port

From: Tomaz Solc <>
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 19:20:10 CEST

> I have been looking at the new kernel (the docs are great!)

I'm happy to hear that.

> i have ported one of my old modules just to give it a try.

Thanks for your module. I've added it to the CVS repository under the
name "events_sameday.c".

I've removed a lot of unnecessary loops from the fitness function and
I've cleaned up the initialization function a bit.

You only need to check events that are stored in the sameday struct -
you already have their tuple IDs stored in there. To find out on which
day two events are scheduled, you take the "time" chromosome and lookup
the resource ID by their tuple IDs. Divide the resource IDs of the
"time" resources two events are using by the number of periods in each
day and you have the day numbers.

This way you only need the simple chromosome structure, not the
expensive extension. Also your module as far as I see doesn't need to
know anything about classes.

Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -