Re: [tablix-list] subjects-sameday.c tablix2 port

From: Antonio Duran <adminies.elbrocenseREMOVE@THISedu.juntaextremadura.net>
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 10:04:08 CEST

Hi again. Yesterday I forgot that the module name should be changed to
events_sameday don't you think?

Aside, i have been playing a little with tablix2 and my old timetables,
and my first impression is that this version does a lot better than the
0.1 branch.
I am going to include classes one by one in the config file, and try
each time, to see how it goes. Right now it is trying with 3, but my
school has about 40, so it will be long :)

Regards,
Antonio.