Module conflict problem - tablix hangs

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.co.uk>
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 07:56:42 CEST

Hi

I've just discovered a problem - no time to fix it just now, but thought it
might be useful to describe it on the mailing list.

If you specify a fixed-day/fixed-period restriction (thus using module
fixedtime) for a time that you have specified is a free-period (in module
freeperiod) as a module option (thus affecting every event), then tablix
hangs without issuing any error.

The problem can be fixed in the (fixedtime) module by more rigorous checking
during parsing, but as I say, I have no time to fix at the moment.

BW