subject_sameday.c port?

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.co.uk>
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 18:14:27 CEST

Hi Tomaz

I spent the afternoon with tablix2 and my director of studies and it went
really well. The only aspect of the timetables we are generating that could
be improved is the relatively high incidence of the multiple event instances
on the same day, something that subject_sameday.c fixes in 0.1, I think.

I had a quick look at the source to see if it would be easy to port and I
think the answer is 'No!' - but I could be wrong.

Would it be better to write it from scratch or am I being put off by the n
levels of indent?

Best Wishes