Re: [tablix-list] gtablix & files

From: Antonio Duran <adminies.elbrocenseREMOVE@THISedu.juntaextremadura.net>
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 13:52:46 CEST

You were right: everything is working fine.
I was confused with the expected information in files: i was using the
subjects file to include the info that is meant to be in teachers file.

Sorry for my bad explanations :) And thanks very much for you help!

Another thing i have seen: when you try to quit, gtablix asks if you
want to save the file. I say yes and gtablix wont ask where to put it,
nor will it save the file. It gives this error on console:
sh: line 1: not: command not found.

Best regards,
Antonio.

El mar, 28-06-2005 a las 14:18, Botjan peti escribi:

--
Antonio Durn
Administrador de red. IES El Brocense.