Re: [tablix-list] gtablix & files

From: Boštjan Špetič <igzebedzeREMOVE@THISauch.eu.org>
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 14:18:02 CEST

> I am using 0.0.9.6, and i get the same results with 0.0.8.1.
>
> I have modified the file, and now it only lists subjects names, like
> this:
> MAT
> ING
>
> Now gtablix has subject info, but not in the way i thought: these
> subjects are not associated with any teacher, but i can pick them when
> scheduling. Maybe this is the expected behaviour and i did not
> understand it correctly.

em... teachers list has informations about the subjects of every teacher - just like you formatted your first file:

teacher[tab]subject1,subject2,...

.. the subjects list is merely a list of subjects, optionally with restrictions, that will apply to all tuples (teacher-subject pair) with that subject.

(i hope i'm not too confusing ;)

regards, bostjan