Re: [tablix-list] gtablix & files

From: Antonio Duran <adminies.elbrocenseREMOVE@THISedu.juntaextremadura.net>
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 12:55:07 CEST

El mar, 28-06-2005 a las 10:49, Botjan peti escribi:
> hm... works fine here... your file seems properly formated... what version of gtablix are you using?

I am using 0.0.9.6, and i get the same results with 0.0.8.1.

I have modified the file, and now it only lists subjects names, like
this:
MAT
ING

Now gtablix has subject info, but not in the way i thought: these
subjects are not associated with any teacher, but i can pick them when
scheduling. Maybe this is the expected behaviour and i did not
understand it correctly.

--
Antonio Durn
Administrador de red. IES El Brocense.