Re: [tablix-list] New module fixedperiod.c

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 23:10:36 CEST

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 15:39, Tomaz Solc wrote:
> >                       if ( !dat_restype[i].var ) domain_and(
> > tuple->dom[i], &tuple->resid[i], 1 );
>
> This part is completely unnecessary. Why do you want to change domains
> that have nothing to do with time? Also domains for constant resources
> are simply ignored by the kernel.

I had commented this out at some point and realised that it had no effect in
my trials, but then put it back in. I had meant to ask if there was some
situation involving something like the dummy resource type in the
documentation where a test such as this would be needed.

Your other changes are fair enough; I'm putting in little more than the bare
minimum to get something going for what I need at the moment.

Best Wishes

Nick