Re: [tablix-list] First Attempt at forcesametime.c port

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 00:37:20 CEST

Tomaz

You've ignored my later version of the module sent on the 31/5. This coped
with repeats>1 and works so long as the 'second' event has fewer repeats than
the 'first' - but it errors if it doesn't. I'm not sure if it is a bug or a
feature that it doens't check for other events of the same name. The
repeats>1 feature is essential in my view, so I'll stick to my inefficient,
but more flexible, implementation for a while rather than re-write my config
file again.

Best Wishes

Nick