Re: [tablix-list] How to access current room allocation

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.co.uk>
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 05:51:04 CEST

I'll have a look at the updated doc.

I may well be doing something wrong, after all I have previous convictions!

I'm putting in teacher restrictions such as:

<resourcetype type="teacher">
        <resource name="NPR">
               <restriction type="preferred-room">NPR</restriction>
               <restriction type="conflicts-with">SAH</restriction>
        </resource>

I've put some debug into the handler for sametime.c and it never gets called
either. The parser doesn't raise any error whether the restriction is correct
or not. Yet it does if there is an incorrect restriction in, say, an event.

The whole config file is attached.

Best Wishes

Nick