Re: [tablix-list] Tablix 0.2.1 development release

From: Tomaz Solc <>
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 16:55:32 CEST

> The correct one is now attached. I forgot to say that I have had to leave the
> fitness_request_chromo call for "room" in as it hangs if I take it out.

It runs fine here. Perhaps you forgot to change the index in

line? If you take out the request for the "room" resource type, then
"time" is the first requested type (with index 0).

> You'd also said in an email about not using sscanf but looking back, you were
> using variable b which contained a tuple id rather than anything that looks
> like a time value. Is it possible to remove the sscanf call still?

I've added the modified version of the code you sent to the CVS
repository. I suggest you look at it. I've added some proper error
handling that was missing from your code, module documentation in the
new format, removed sscanf() function call from fitness function and
I've also written two test cases for this module (see preferred-1.xml
and preferred-2.xml)

Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -