Re: [tablix-list] Tablix 0.2.1 development release

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.co.uk>
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 15:41:18 CEST

Hi

Sorry, I sent you the wrong version.

The correct one is now attached. I forgot to say that I have had to leave the
fitness_request_chromo call for "room" in as it hangs if I take it out.

You'd also said in an email about not using sscanf but looking back, you were
using variable b which contained a tuple id rather than anything that looks
like a time value. Is it possible to remove the sscanf call still?

Regards

Nick