Re: [tablix-list] export_htmlcss

From: Nicholas Robinson <>
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 20:06:42 CEST

Having a default, external style sheet file means you can have a 'house style'
that is preserved even on upgrades - but without the effort of having to
specify the command line option unless you need to override the default. If
you don't want/have a default, the code reverts to using the inline
stylesheet anyway. It's not taking anything away, just giving you the option
of doing something if you want to.

On Saturday 07 May 2005 10:15, Tomaz Solc wrote:
> > I made a change to this export module in 0.1.x to look for a default
> > stylesheet in the tablix library directory if one isn't specified on the
> > command line. I've made the same change in 0.2.x (I've left it looking at
> > the original tablix rather than tablix2).
> Why is this necessary? The htmlcss export module in 0.2.x already
> inserts a default stylesheet directly into the html file if no
> stylesheet was specified on the command line (see make_css() function).
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -
> iD8DBQFCfIcasAlAlRhL9q8RAigKAKCvQK+x6zcDuHDhuc5ScJChK19rDgCdECLO
> 0wz9rviqynbDUV9fiYthywc=
> =YPQh

Fight Prejudice - Fight the Ban (see