Re: [tablix-list] Possible bug in debian unstable release of gtablix

From: Antonio Duran <adminies.elbrocenseREMOVE@THISedu.juntaextremadura.net>
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 09:30:55 CEST

Hi. You're right: it's a very stupid one :) Only later I discovered what
you tell me about how names should be, so there's no need for putting in
something like "1º".
So i think it's better that you do what you think you should with it, as
i have not yet looked at any code.

I would like to start by making a spanish translation of gtablix, just
to take a look at everything. Is it mandatory to translate tablix first
or can it write the config files in english?

Thanks,
Antonio.

--
Antonio Durán