Re: [tablix-list] Tablix 0.2.1 development release

From: Tomaž Šolc <tomaz.solcREMOVE@THISsiol.net>
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 18:20:04 CEST

> hm.. but on the other hand, this xml sytaxs is confusing then. if there
> can be exactly one teacher, why not use it as an attribute of an
> event...
> anyway, its a minor point... :)

You mean like this?

<event teacher="..."/>

As far as I know, this isn't correct according to the XML standard,
because attribute names can not change depending on some other content
in the XML file. In this case the attribute name "teacher" depends on
the definition of resource type "teacher" earlier in the file.