Re: [tablix-list] Possible bug in debian unstable release of gtablix

From: Boštjan Špetič <igzebedzeREMOVE@THISauch.eu.org>
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 15:57:02 CEST

> Hello all. I'm Antonio from Spain. I have just joined the list.

welcome!

> I've been looking around gtablix for a couple of days, and i've come
> across a problem: when you include the "º" symbol in a Class name,
> gtablix cannot save the xml file correctly. I attach the file as it is
> after saving.
> Sorry if this is a known bug, but rigth now i cannot install the devel
> release to test it.

mhm... well, it wasn't known, but it's quite stupid one, and it's not yet corrected in the devel version.

so now you have two options: either i make a new devel release and you install it, or i tell you where to hack the code itself. its very easy...

oh, and note, that class names should always be in form:
   'year name'
... it's due to a tablix 1.x demand, that the first word should be a year number... the name part can contain spaces though.

regards, bostjan