Re: [tablix-list] Tablix 0.2.1 development release

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.co.uk>
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 23:46:19 CEST

Hi

I hit a block porting 'preferred' to 0.2.0 and so tried it on 0.2.1. It might
have solved one problem but has given me another!

On 0.2.0, the attached preferred.c finds the 'preferred-day' and
'preferred-period' restrictions and builds the arrays pday and pperiod
correctly using the handler functions 'getday' and 'getperiod'.
Unfortunately, the module_fitness function hangs after a couple of
iterations.

On 0.2.1, the same code now seems to work okay in 'module_fitness' - debug
shows lots of day/period combinations for 'time->restype->res[b].name'.
Sadly, the handlers no longer seem to get called. I've tried all the sensible
ways of putting the restriction in the xml.

Thanks for any help

Nick