Re: [tablix-list] 0.2.0 configuration format

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 20:58:37 CET

Bostjan

Sorry, I forgot to answer the first part of your email.

I'm using redhat Core 1 that I patched up with the latest versions of the
dependencies listed on the gtablix web site.

I have another redhat Core 1 machine that I tried using CPAN to install LibXML
on and this worked although I can't run gtablix on it as I don't have all the
other bits!

I have redhat Core 3 to upgrade to as soon as I can...

Kind Regards

Nick Robinson