Re: [tablix-list] 0.2.0 configuration format

From: Boštjan Špetič <igzebedzeREMOVE@THISauch.eu.org>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 22:55:46 CET

> I agree, but classrooms are quite different from teachers and classes.
> Tablix works by assigning each tuple of resources (teacher, class) a
> tuple of coordinates (time, place). What I call "coordinates" is the
> dynamic part of the timetable. "resources" are the static part.
>
> This division also comes from the kernel. "coordinates" of an event are
> stored in chromosomes. "resources" are stored in the static
> (soon-to-be-renamed) "tuplemap" struct.

- ok. but why should this be seperated in the config file also? from the users point of view, classroom is a resource.
- are you planning on supporting more defined time slots also? otherwise it might be nicer to leave the time settings under modules or something, and have only resources and tuples.

regards, bostjan