Re: [tablix-list] What is the best way to define part time teachers?

From: Les Richardson <lesREMOVE@THIScelery.richtech.ca>
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 00:11:52 CET

Hi,

It would seem that the only way would be to require that certain teachers
have classes on certain days (but scheduling remains flexible within that
constraint). This is a common problem (which we share also), since they
may be working at different locations at different times (1/2 time at each
of 2 sites).

I'm not sure that there's an easier way to describe this kind of
constraint other than saying they have to be scheduled on Day 1,3,5 of a
six day cycle, etc.

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools