What is the best way to define part time teachers?

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri Dec 24 2004 - 00:05:19 CET

We have a teacher who only works on Thursday and Friday. Is there a more
elegant way of dealing with this than having a special class with fixed
lessons taught by this teacher on Mon-Wed, therefore only leaving her free to
teach her other lessons on Thu/Fri?

The doc seems to say that teacher restrictions aren't (yet) implemented and so
a new module seems to be out of the question unless it were to be a subject
one like subject_preferred.c. I'm happy to have a go at writing one if this
is the best way.

Kind Regards

Nick Robinson