Re: [tablix-list] Pale grey means, "I've scheduled a lesson you didn't ask for"!?

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 14:49:35 CET

Is it possible that a similar concept needs to be applied to timeplace.c?

I've trawled the code and I can't convince myself that it takes
'conflicts-with' into account - it may be that it does but as an artefact of
the data structures rather than explicity, but I'm speculating.

To re-cap, I have:

Class A

Class B conflicts-with A

Class C conflicts with B and A

Class D conflicts with B and A

Classes C and D should end up with 41 lessons each made up from 21 in C/D, 5
from A and 15 from B.

I get a dump that shows tuples as follows:

C/D 41
B 58 (made up of B+C+D + 1 extra)
A 118 (made up of A+B+C+D for year 1 and year 2 plus 2 extra)

I don't know which are the extra tuples (yet).

I get roughly 20 errors that are a combination of timeplace/sametime errors
depending weights of these two modules. Every other module shows zero errors.

K R

Nick