Baffled trying to build Debian package from CVS version of Tablix

From: John Winters <johnREMOVE@THISsinodun.org.uk>
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 12:38:50 CET

To test the patch to forcesametime.c, I checked out a clean copy of the
CVS source. I then did

    fakeroot debian/rules binary

and it built a .deb file. However, I have two problems.

1) The version number of the .deb file is 0.1.0-1 - exactly the same as
the released version. I would like to change this to avoid confusion
but can't find where it is set.

2) The freshly built debian package installs the modules
under /usr/lib/tablix but the binaries in the same package expect them
to be in /usr/local/lib/tablix and so can't find them. Again, I'm
trying to find where these are set in the build directories.

John

--
John Winters <john@sinodun.org.uk>