Re: [tablix-list] Pale grey means, "I've scheduled a lesson you didn't ask for"!?

From: John Winters <johnREMOVE@THISsinodun.org.uk>
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 12:15:30 CET

On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 08:56 +0100, Tomaľ ©olc wrote:
> Hi
>
> Try the attached patch. It should solve your problem. I can't test it
> right now because I don't have any computers near me that can compile
> Tablix.

On second thoughts, I'm fairly certain this patch won't fix the problem.
It further restricts the occasions on which forcesametime.c will give a
non-zero score, but the problem is that forcesametime.c is giving a zero
score when it should be giving a non-zero score.

I'll go ahead and test it anyway, but I'm not hopeful.

John

--
John Winters <john@sinodun.org.uk>