Re: [tablix-list] Pale grey means, "I've scheduled a lesson you didn't ask for"!?

From: John Winters <johnREMOVE@THISsinodun.org.uk>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 15:30:23 CET

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 12:11, Nicholas Robinson wrote:
> John
>
> I ran your input file and then ran my csv output module against it and a quick
> look suggests that we are experiencing the same thing (see attachment).
>
> I seem to end up with a timetable for the class that is the target of the
> conflicts-with having lessons for itself and all of those belonging to
> classes that conflict with it.

Yes, sounds very similar. I'll take a look at the source and see if I
can figure out what's going wrong.

> There is an un-documented restriction called
> 'group' in the cvs version that may be useful instead of using the
> 'same-time-as' for me, but (a) I haven't had time to explore it and (b) it
> might not be appropriate for you and (c) I don't know if it is working yet!

I hope it's appropriate for me because it was implemented at my
suggestion! I've only just got around to re-trying my timetable
(waiting for the end of term) and will be coming to the "group" stuff
later when I get to the higher years.

What puzzles me is why the rogue lessons appear in grey in the HTML
output. Clearly this indicates a different status, but I can't find it
in the documentation anywhere, nor have I yet discovered the bit of code
responsible.

John