Re: [tablix-list] Pale grey means, "I've scheduled a lesson you didn't ask for"!?

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 13:11:40 CET

John

I ran your input file and then ran my csv output module against it and a quick
look suggests that we are experiencing the same thing (see attachment).

I seem to end up with a timetable for the class that is the target of the
conflicts-with having lessons for itself and all of those belonging to
classes that conflict with it. There is an un-documented restriction called
'group' in the cvs version that may be useful instead of using the
'same-time-as' for me, but (a) I haven't had time to explore it and (b) it
might not be appropriate for you and (c) I don't know if it is working yet!

KR

Nick