Anyone got the forcesametime module to be effective?

From: John Winters <johnREMOVE@THISsinodun.org.uk>
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 14:21:53 CET

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the forcesametime module to get two lessons to be
scheduled at the same time. I must be invoking it wrong because my
request simply seems to be ignored. AFAICS, none of the documentation
or samples includes an actual example of its use, and I may well be
interpreting the instructions wrong.

I've produced a minimal input file which demonstrates the problem.
Please see attached.

Tablix version is 0.1.0

Cheers,
John

Tablix output

Shiplake College

Shiplake Court, Shiplake, Henley-on-Thames

John Winters

Mon

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9-ENG1