Re: [tablix-list] Preferred Rooms

From: Nicholas Robinson <nprREMOVE@THISbottlehall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat Dec 18 2004 - 01:39:00 CET

I've found the problem...

The CVS version of tablix says that it is making shared libraries (default
parameter value in configure, config.log, etc.) but the resulting Makefile
doesn't do the job. I used make -f Makefile.cvs, ./configure ...

Copying subject_preferred.c into the 0.1.0 code tree and then making this
works okay.

Nick